Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Colorado: Pit Bull attacks dog in the lobby of a doggy daycare

COLORADO -- Amber Kraft posted on Facebook February 28, 2018 ·

Curious to know how other's feel but my reaction is WTF! I took my Hazel to doggy daycare this morning and we were greeted in the lobby by an unleashed pit bull that was only just rescued Saturday!!!


The poor pit bull attacked Hazel and me, Hazel taking the brunt of it. She is getting stitched up as I type. I have some bruising but definitely lucked out!

Who takes a dog they just adopted to daycare days after they adopt the dog? The poor thing probably thought he was going back to the shelter.

It took me a year and a half to take Hazel to daycare and she still hesitates and worries, as do I, but she does well and comes home exhausted. Ugh, I worry about that poor dog, despite its instincts.