Saturday, October 14, 2017

Georgia: Little dog named Charlie mauled to death by a Pit Bull

GEORGIA -- Sheila Rolfe posted on Facebook September 29, 2017 ·

Hey guys pray for Charlie and me. We were attacked tonight by a pit bull. I was walking to the mailbox and he came across the yard and attacked us.

I have a few cuts on my hands but Charlie is going to surgery tonight and will have a long time recovery. He is hurt so bad.


... This is sheryl. Charley did not make it. Needless to say Sheila and my mom are devastated please pray for them.  Sheila went to the Dr they have her on antibiotics and her hand is really swollen

Sheila Rolfe posted on Facebook October 1, 2017 ·

My baby is gone but will never be forgotten. My heart is broken but thankful God let me have 9 years with my precious baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment