Thursday, September 28, 2017

Ohio: Woman justifies Pit Bull attacking her by claiming it was a rescue that had been abused. Yeah, right.

OHIO -- Ann Hershberger added 2 new photos to Facebook September 28, 2017 at 8:04pm ·

Got bitten by a pit bull!! No. Not on the job! That'll teach me to give random dogs treats!! Even though his human told me "He doesn't bite"! I was over due for a tetanus shot anyway! Also got a prescription of antibiotics.

Ann Hershberger - Just want to thank you all for your "get well" wishes. Yes. It was REALLY scary!! Thank goodness she was able to pull him away before he did more serious damage!! I was bitten by a Great Dane several years ago, so I do realize how fast it can get infected... I will definitely be watching for that! And no, Erika Hahn.... I still love ALL dogs... including Pittys. I don't even think this Pitbull is bad... I found out that he is a rescue & he was abused. I'm not sure what I did to make him "react"... but I don't hate him.