Tuesday, September 26, 2017

California: Nine days after being disemboweled by an attacking Pit Bull, sweet Boston Terrier Stella dies

CALIFORNIA -- Lesley Fullmer Kennedy posted on Facebook September 25, 2017 ·

My precious dog Stella died today.

Stella was mauled by a pit bull that broke into my friend's yard. Her intestines were exposed when I found her. 

Her name was Stella Luella. 12 yrs of a healthy,strong, and feisty dog. My little best friend as I journeyed through life as a single women.

My first thought was I can't survive this, but an instant later I thought yes I can.

The pain is unbearable right now. She suffered with a terrible dog attack, then died finally from a stroke, the whole experience was ugly.

Nothing pretty about death for people or beloved animals. I think the pain in life gets you ready for your own. Yes, I have lost parents and that was even more terrible. Stella probably had 2 or 3 more years left so no sugarcoating her untimely death. I wanted more but facing some bad days ahead.

God bless all who grieve today for any reason😪🐶☹️