Sunday, August 27, 2017

North Carolina: After their four Pit Bulls attack smaller dog, owners only willing to pay $200 of the $5,000 bill

NORTH CAROLINA -- On August 20, 2017, Bella was attacked by four full-grown pit bulls.

She was immediately taken to the ER Vet where they placed staples to care for her 8 cm wound. The vet told us that she would be okay, but after some concerns I decided to take her back.


Currently, they are telling us that she must undergo multiple surgeries and treatments to get rid of the continuously growing dead tissue in hopes that the bacteria does not spread.

Unfortunately, I am unable to pay for the care she needs, being in ICU and on an IV so she has been given a Penrose drain for the time being. She is being monitored, however, if the infection continues to grow we will have to put her down. I have spent over a thousand for her care and can no longer afford to provide her with the aid she needs.


The owner of the dogs has only offered to pay $200 and refuses to help pay more for her medical expenses.

Bella saved my life. She was able to help pick me up when I was at my absolute lowest. Please help me save my precious baby as she did for me. #BenefitForBella

GoFundMe: Please help save Bella's life
Created August 25, 2017 by Kira Rogers
  Medical
  GREENVILLE, NC