Sunday, February 26, 2017

Canada: "This would never been be on the news anywhere if it was labs or retrievers"

CANADA -- Although the attack happened in late 2015, it's currently making the rounds on social media. That explains why the nutbags like Karen Carver-Millett have crawled out of their holes to complain.

 
 
  
 
"It still gives me chills when I think about it," Rebekah
said. "I just know that God answered my prayers because
I prayed and 
she showed up right at that time."

When the woman saw what was happening and
drove into the field, the pit bulls scattered giving
her a chance to save the girls.

Karen Carver-Millett posted on Facebook on February 23, 2017

For one I seriously doubt that 4 dogs mauled these two girls for over 30 minutes .. so I call bullshit on that.. and this would never been be on the news anywhere if it was labs or retrievers .. good lord I had a retriever out run my pit bull one day showing all it's teeth while mine was scared shitless and wanted to go home.. I'm never saying that none of my dogs would ever bite cause I don't know.. all I do know is I love all mine as my children and would protect them just as much as I know they would protect me. People really need to stop being negative about this amazing breed when they don't even know one thing about them .




Earlier:

No comments:

Post a Comment